lactation consultant?

• avatar Elizabeth said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Can anyone recommend a good lactation consultant?  I live in North Hoboken and just gave birth to my baby girl last week.  Any leads appreciated!!!

sprite
  • Profile picture of Kelly Dunn Kelly Dunn said 1 year, 11 months ago:

I met with a woman names opal. She has an office on 3rd and Bloomfield or she will come to you house. She was great!! Even gave me step by step instructions on how to submit a claim into the insurance company for her services. Her number is 201 981 8924.

• avatar Hannah C said 1 year, 11 months ago:

I used Jennifer of MahalaMom.  She laid out an excellent plan for me, was very attentive and had great follow up.  I was also able to rent a pump directly from her, which was extremely convenient.

Jennifer Lisimachio, IBCLC

917-312-5700

MahalaMom.com

sprite
  • Profile picture of Natalie Campbell Natalie Campbell said 1 year, 9 months ago:

anyone know if any of these consultants accept insurance?

sprite
  • Profile picture of Natalie Campbell Natalie Campbell said 1 year, 9 months ago:

Kelly,

Can you email – I am possibly meeting Opal and would like more information on your experience with her.

sprite
  • avatar Rachel Post said 1 year, 9 months ago:

Definitely! Carmen Baker Clark. She’s amazing and is a LC at Hoboken Hospital. She totally got me situated when my son wasn’t latching when we got home from the hospital -201 214 7222

sprite
  • Profile picture of Kristina Nash Kristina Nash said 1 year, 6 months ago:

I heard great things about Opal, and know Carmen from the Hospital group.  I adore Carmen and would highly recommend her, but also heard she can be more businessy about the appt. (which, it’s her job, so in her defense, she should be) BUT, the one name I’m surprised not to see on here is Robin from Palisades.  2016007173. She is about the nicest woman on the planet and so so incredibly helpful.  You just want to hug her. She looks like what you want your nurse/lactation consultant/kindergarten teacher to look like.  Best of luck xo

sprite
  • Profile picture of Sarah Sarah said 1 year, 6 months ago:

Robin is so sweet! I called her so many times the first few weeks. Thanks to her support, guidance and love I was able to nurse Caleb. Definitely give her a call. Also if you have any questions like how to increase your supply or anything feel free to get in touch, I would be happy to share everything that has worked for me! You can do it! Also if you want to join in on a LLL group where plenty of breastfeeding moms and experts give advice and support (for free) let me know! Good luck <3

• Profile picture of Natalie Campbell Natalie Campbell said 1 year, 6 months ago:

I ended up using Robin and loved her. I would recommend her!

sprite
  • avatar Deleted User said 1 year, 6 months ago:

Robin is the best, I highly recommend. I tried opal as well, but robin was a much better fit. So accessible via email and text and really took the time to help me figure out what worked best for me and my son. Good luck!

• Profile picture of Kristin Lester Kristin Lester said 1 year, 4 months ago:

Natalie,

Did robin come to your home? Was her consult covered by your insurance?

Thanks
    Kristin

• avatar Jeannette said 8 months, 4 weeks ago:

hi, can someone provide Robin’s email address?

sprite
  • Profile picture of Lauren Lauren said 8 months, 1 week ago:

I used robin as well and would highly recommend. She also runs the palisades mom support group which I find to be much friendlier and more intimate than Hoboken hospital group. Not sure of robins email but she responds promptly to voicemails if she doesn’t answer (her number is listed above).

You need to log in or to participate in this forum topic.

register
advertisement Simply HomeGoods

recent members

12 of 13,859 members
  • ronaulrpavatar
  • PriyaProfile picture of Priya
  • Bethavatar
  • Heather Swiftavatar
  • Christineavatar
  • fengyuavatar
  • yangliavatar
  • wuyunavatar