Hoboken & NYC Weekend Activities For The Family- December 14th & 15th:
We are excited to bring you our Weekend Guide with our top 5 things to do with your family this weekend! We know how busy you are so here at Mommies247 we will hunt down the best of the best so you don’t have to!
1) Hoboken Mommies will be hosting a Holiday Party and Toy Drive this Sunday from 2-5pm @ The Pilsner Haus & Biergarten in Hoboken. Goodies for the little ones and drinks specials for Mommie and Daddy! Special appearance by Santa. Click here for more details. **Check our calendar for more Hoboken Events**
2) Santa? Check! Great Food? Check! VIP Treatment? Check! Enjoy Breakfast with Santa and his Elves at the Santa Brunch at Rockefeller Center! This books up months in advance so make sure to book your tickets today if you are interested in attending this weekend! Find out more here.
3) Liberty Science Center is featuring Bob the Builder- Project Build It! Children will join Bob the Builder™ and friends to make everything better in Sunflower Valley as they build, fix, plant, and improve, using team efforts. They’ll use wrenches to fix a sink, climb on large construction machines, plant flowers in Wendy’s garden, operate kid-safe workshop machinery, and even run a “water pump.” Can We Build It?™ Yes, We Can! Click here for details.
4) Short Hills Mall- Ice Palace/Photos with Santa- Be transported to a winter wonderland when you step inside the spectacular holiday Ice Palace, presented by Microsoft Windows. Marvel at the larger-than-life snow globes, leave an icy handprint, sit on the chilly Ice Throne — and of course, no trip would be complete without a Santa visit. Get all the details here.
5) Experience Turtle Back Zoo this weekend for Holiday Lights at the Zoo! 100,000 bulbs and 40 lit displays illuminate the zoo for this amazing event! Whats better? Admission is FREE! Instead of paying to get in, the Zoo is collecting non-perishable food items; new, unwrapped toys; and new or gently used winter coats. Items will be donated to several organizations that provide assistance to the needy. Last year, from Thanksgiving to New Year’s Day, over 3.5 tons of non-perishable food, toys and winter coats were collected for the less fortunate. Click here for more details.